Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Who's behind the little black dress? Me in a Nutshell...



Pamela Yang is the name..but everyone calls me Pam! i choose to think that im still 21 this yr (though im actually going on 22) im the baby of the a close-knit family of 4 and contrary to the belief that siblings have trouble getting along, i have an absolutely fantastic relationship with my pilot/flight instructor bro. its a pity that ive always been misunderstood when people first meet me...people say that i give others the very cold and snobbish vibes; even my SIM pals thought that of me initially. Argh!!!! someone help me please??? after getting to know me, you'll know that im really friendly and at times crazy..ha!

The 3 F's of my Life....

My life revolves around the 3 F's. Food, Fun and Fashion! yesyes...i love to eat and often have the occasional pig-out sessions with my boyfriend and other groups of friends. Though people know me to be a real health nut when it comes to food (less oil, salt and stuff..) i still enjoy my char kway teow n sambal stingray! And yes...people think im crazy but i ABSOLUTELY dislike chocalate! I bet im the first person you've met who doesnt love chocs. I love to have fun... i can go to great lengths just to seek fun n thrill (talk about climbing over my sch gate with my friends at 3am in the morn...ha!) I adore fashion, shopping n dressing up, and have always found that the fashion world has so much to offer. Its like a world that is bursting with new surprises everyday! Of course, i aspire to work in the fashion industry after i graduate, prob in the comms and business development field of luxury retail fashion. Dream companies that i hope to land myself in...LVMH, Valiram Group, FJ Benjamin etc. Though some of my friends never understand me and think its an utter waste of time or perhaps even bimbotic, i do spend quite a fair bit of time digging my face into fashion magazines and watching re-runs of runway shows on Vogue.com To supplement my additional income for shopping, (something im trying so hard to cut down), I give English tuition to 4 absolutely adorable Korean boys. Don’t get me wrong here, they’re just great company. Im thankful that my job is pretty easy. Their parents hire me mainly to baby-sit and talk to them…not really to teach…so the “English tutor” thing is really just a title.

When it comes to sports..im afraid im in the wrong dept...one quick glance at me and you'll prob know that im not the sporty sort....i used to swim quite a bit in my younger days and always had a strong passion for dance. I was a dancer before(ballet, tap n modern) but stopped when i entered JC..a real pity actually. Golf is one special sport to me because it was what brought my boyfriend and i together, but im still trying to find more time to practice my shots at the driving range :)

So thats me in a nutshell...i hope that the lil bits of info of myself havent' been too tough for you to digest... :)

No comments: