Tuesday, January 23, 2007

RSS...XML..RSS FEEDS???



oh gosh...today's lesson was really quite an eye-opener for me..for the first time, i heard of terms that i've never even come into contact with! ha! for those who know me well enough, im really not the best with computers!

i must admit that i felt quite lost in today's class. on one hand i was rather excited because i wanted to find out about things i never knew about the internet, however, all the terms seemed like they came from another planet. then the next thought flashed in my mind..will i get yet another "C" grade for this subject? NO!!! my one and only pathetic "C" grade for intro to computing was bad enough.. so kevin, i really hope that you'll understand why i have this phobia towards any subject that is com related. yikes...anyway, this is what i always tell myself when i face any difficulty: If you're stuck in any situation and you know that theres no possible way out, rather than grumble and bitch about your predicament, why not learn to make the best out of it? i mean grumbling isnt going to get you anywhere is it? Praying that i'll understand more from the next class on thurs.Hopefully, i'll emerge from COM 125 with a positive and new perspective about the internet and a very happy person :)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Hello Pam, I'll try to demonstrate the actual process of subscribing to RSS feeds in the next class. Do remind me if I overlook it!

It's not difficult to get an A in this class, and to be honest, grades are not always the best indicator of your competency. They're just the most convenient way of sizing students up. To ensure an A, always ask me questions... I'm here to help.

BTW: Neat Prada phone. :)