Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My "MARK" from outerspace!!!

I've been "MARKED"!!!
I was greeted with a mark on my chin this morning! An unsightly mark that left me extremely puzzled.. HOW DID IT GET THERE? its not a bruise because it isnt pain when i rub it, it isnt a scratch because i dont normally scratch my chin ( i mean who does?) and its not a cut because i dont remember hurting my chin recently. oh wells...i tried my best to conceal the "mark" before going to sch but people still noticed in nevertheless. What really sucks is the fact that i dont know what caused it, so i cant figure a way to treat it (eg: applying cream to the affected area) Hopefully, the mark will lighten and fade off before the weekend arrives. I really do not wish to spend my weekend being "marked" :(

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I think you were taken away by aliens during the night and they accidentally dropped you on your chin. How else would you explain such a phenomenon? :P

SY said...

i agree with the lecturer, how else?!

wahahahahaha.

seriously, i wldnt even notice that mark if you didnt point it out to meeeeee. i hope that comforts you~ hurs.