Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Novice Blogger gets EXCITED!!!



Had my first proper COM 125 class today..as the class was sceduled to be right after our lunch, i was intitally afraid that i wld have to struggle to keep my eyelids open! But i was wrong...class went on real fine! i was given a deeper insight into blogs, a brief history about it and the many wonderful little things we could actually accomplish just by using our blogs. I also related particularly well to Kevin when he mentioned abt how some individuals have this typical stereotype that a blog is just about letting people have a sneak peak into your personal life...because i was once like that too! yipee!...my interest of blogs is slowly increasing and i really hope that the next few lessons will equip me..the NOVICE blogger with more handy facts and info on how to "improve" on my blogging skills and abilities. Looking forward to the next couple of "hands-on" blogging sessions during class :)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Glad you enjoyed class. Not everyone's open to blogging and that's understandable. For those who do, you're going to have a great time.

P.S.: That comic strip... my parents actually read my blog instead of asking me about my day too :)