Monday, January 15, 2007

I actually have a blog now..wow

I never thought of myself having a blog..oh wells its just that I was "forced" into creating a blog as it constitutes a part of my grade for a module that im taking in sch this sem. Don't really fancy using such a strong word like "forced" so maybe i'll just say that i was "strongly encouraged" to create a blog of my own?

Personally, i find it quite puzzling on why i never got down to having a blog of my own since i actually spend a fair bit of my time reading other people's blog. yup yup...its my way of getting myself updated about the lives of the people around me and perhaps also lets me in on the hottest, and most juicy gossip about others? Ha! fine i admit it..i love to gossip! ( i mean which girl doesn't? ) please...i've got guy friends who bitch n gossip more than i do...so don't you dare look at me as if ive committed the biggest sin on planet earth.

According to the first part of my "mission" for this week, (as my lecturer prefers to phrase it) im supposed to have like a mini introduction of myself. So who's actually hiding behind the little black dress? i'll leave it for another entry. tata

3 comments:

Renhao said...

I've always thought of you as a sweet girl (gasp AwWw...) K my birthday is on 28th August.

ANYWAY hahaha I think it's your face la. You have a very 'Young Mistress Pam' kinda look you know... taitai jr. or something haha. Never mind lor Pam just smile abit more. People think you're siao is ok one, really.

pam said...

haha renhao...thanks for your comment. it was really nice of you. will take note of what u mentioned, dont worry...i'll rmb your birthday this yr :)

Kevin said...

What makes gossiping so addictive? I like the way you've made several parts to your blog post... hooks readers to come back for more. :)